Black Truffle Specification
- Name: Summer Black Truffle
- Synonym Name: Burgundy truffles, Summer Truffles
- Botanical Name: Tuber Aestivum Vitt
- Variety: Summer
- Form: Fresh & Dried
- Quality: 100 % Wild & 100% Organic
- Aroma: Strong
- Flavor: Very Pleasant
- Flesh Color: Dark Yellow
- Additional information
- Harvesting Time: From The End of Black Summer Truffles
- Place of Origin: Iran
- Package: Bulk (10 kg) & Retail
- Price: Get Latest Price, Contact US
- Delivery: 7 - 10 Days After Payment
- Min.Order Quantity: 50 Kg One Part
- Supply Ability: 100 Tons per Year
- Port: Tehran, Iran
- Payment Term: Contact Us
What is Keeping Condition of Summer Truffles?
- Tuber aestivum vitt must be kept refrigerated at all time.
- Wrap Black Truffle with paper towel and put them into an airtight container such as a glass jar or a sealed plastic bag or box.
- Place them in the less cold part of your refrigerator which is usually the vegetable draw/tray.
- Truffles will slowly lose water therefore it is necessary to change the paper towel every couple of days or whenever the paper is wet to touch.
What is Shelf Life of Black Truffle?
If you keep black truffles in the above conditions, you can keep them 7 – 10 days
What are applications of Tuber Aestivum Vitt?
- In Home & Restaurant for
- Raw Consumption: Sliced Black Truffle is Excellent when used in Row on eggs, pasta, rice, cheese or meat.
- Cooking: Black Truffles are used to refine the taste of meat, fish, soups and other foods and also making of delicious sauces
- In Industries: Food, Aromatic Oils, Pharmaceuticals.