Licorice (Liquorice) Leaves & Branches grow and harvest most regions of Iran. These Organic Glycyrrhiza Glabra Leaves & Twigs are used in the purposes of aromatic, cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, Food, Beverage and Health. Iranian Licorice leaves & Branches are wild, dried, cleaned, sorted and without any Pesticides in exporting package with long shelf life.
Licorice Leaves Specification
- Name: Licorice Leaves or Liquorice Leaves
- Scientific Name: Glycyrrhiza Glabra Leaves
- Part: Leaves
- Style: Dried
- Color: Brown
- Quality: Organic, Cleaned & Sorted, Without any wood & metals, 100 % without Pesticides
- Length: Medium & Large
- Width: Wide
- Purity: 100%
- Shelf Life: At cool place and cellophane & plastic about 24 Months.
- Application: Purposes of Aromatic, Medicine, Pharmacy, Food, Beverage and Health.
- Package: Exporting Cartons of 10 kg, Exporting Plastic Bags
Licorice or Liquorice Leaves
Licorice or Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza Glabra), which is said "Mahk" in Persian, is a vegetable plant of green vegetables, native to south-eastern Africa, northern Africa and temperate regions of Asia and grow and harvest in most parts of Iran plenty. Glycyrrhiza Glabra leaves consist of 4 to 7 leaf pairs plus a tip of the leaf that is adhesive due to sap secretion. Its flowers are blue and its fruits contain 5 to 6 cubic centimeters. Licorice dried leaves are used for perfumery, pharmaceutical, sanitary, food and drink industries.
Licorice Leaves Use
The Licorice herb is used as a flavor of tobacco, especially American cigarettes, which give them distinctive flavors. Licorice flavor uses as candy or sweet in some European and Middle Eastern countries. Licorice leaves are used in the purposes of cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, chocolate and confectionery, and are used in plant prescriptions and among the general public. Also, the essence of the Licorice leaves is used in aromatic processes.